Monday, June 11, 2012

For Tailey

Today has been a healthy dose of disappointment.

It started with the news that my latest offer on the house was rejected.  Not only was it rejected - it was punted right off the field.  I didn't think it was that laughable an offer.  I know that what's happening to me has happened and is happening to many people.  Friends, you are not alone.  I know many of you have felt my same disappointment and frustration too and it helps to know that I'm not alone in this.

The saddest news of the day is that our little neighborhood pet, Tailey, passed away today.  Our neighbor found him all curled up outside.  Even squirrels have their time.  He was buried by the neighbor's barn with a little stone to mark his spot.  I'm so grateful that our neighbors have come to love little Tailey just as much as we have.  Rest in peace, little Tailey.  We'll miss you from the 227.

No comments:

Post a Comment