Saturday, August 7, 2010

Eat This Now


I know the picture doesn't look like much so let me tell you what's on the sandwich that you want to eat now.

First let me tell you about Amy's burgers. I don't eat meat and I don't actively seek out things that taste like "meat" because what I really want is to eat meat. Because I don't. I like variation in my vegetarian diet. I like to eat things that are warm sometimes instead of things that are always cold and/or room temperature. I like to eat things that are filling. And most importantly, I like to eat things that taste GOOD. Amy's burgers are the best all-veggie-all-good-for-you things I've ever eaten. Yes, they're roughly $6.00 for four Texas burgers but they're so worth it. Buy them. Eat them. Love them. If you have taste buds, you will.

Now, back to the picture. R and I took these little taste-a-licious patties to a new level by adding fried egg, melted mozzarella (the real thing, not the shreds), arugula, a spicy honey mustard and tomatoes (I added sriracha to mine) all sandwiched between two crunchy pieces of lavash. Trust me, it's incredible. It's probably what you want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment